Tama Australia Promotion Terms and Conditions
Permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/19/36756, SA: T19/1277
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is via completion of an on-line form following the purchase of $500 of Tama Australia crop packaging products between the period 5 August 2019 and 29 November 2019.
- Online form is available at www.tama-australia.com.au/promotions/family-holiday
- Prizes include: Major Prize (1): $10,000 Flight Centre Voucher. Weekly Prizes (16): YI 4K Action Camera plus Kupton Accessories valued at $215.
- Products included in the promotion: TWINE: Hercules HD, Hercules HD+, Trojan Plus, Kinnears Supreme, Titan XLS, Premium Blue, Premium Gold, Kinnears Contractor Pink, Kinnears Big Roll Pink, Magnum, Crop master, Super Extreme, Conventional Small Square, Sisal Binder, Sisal Baler, Sisal Silage, Tama Small Square CRT Lifeline, Supa Blue ‘High Density’, Supa Blue PLUS ‘Large Square’, Supa Blue Small Square, Kinnear Banana Twine. NETWRAP: TamaNet PLUS Edge to Edge 4500m, Tama Marathon, Tama Edge to Edge 3150m, Tama ZebraNet, Broadband, Ecobull, Greencap, Supa Blue Netwrap. STRETCH FILM: Silotite, Silotite Pro, Trio Wrap, TrioPlus Green, Trioplus Blue, Trioplus Pink, Trioplus Yellow, Comfort Film, The SEVEN, AgRite, AgRite XL, Supergrass, Agroland, Comfort Film, TenoSpin, PowerGrip, Eco Plus, Ag-Tape pair tape. NET REPLACEMENT FILM: TrioBaleCompressor, Baletite. SILAGE COVERS: Silacover, RaniSil O2 Barrier Film, MaxiTubes. GRAIN BAGS: GrainFlex. FODDER PRESERVATIVE: Hayguard, Siloguard.
- Entry is only open to clients aged 18 years or over, or clients that appoint an authorised representative aged 18 years or over to enter on their behalf (Eligible Customer). For the avoidance of doubt, the client is the Eligible Customer, not the authorised representative (ie. individual).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Tama Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 617 155 361) of 47 Castro Way, Derrimut, Victoria, 3026, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: parents, spouses, siblings, children (connected by birth, adoption, marriage, civil partnership, or cohabitation), grandparents, grandchildren, siblings-in-law, half-siblings and step-parents/step-children, and cohabiting partners.
- The promotion commences at 08:00 AEST on Wednesday, 5 August 2019. Entries close at 17:30 AEST, Friday 29 November 2019 (Promotional Period).
- No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of all entries and Eligible Customers (including an authorised representative’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Customer who submits or whose authorised representative submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To be eligible to enter, an Eligible Customer or the authorised representative of an Eligible Customer must purchase $500 worth of Tama Australia crop packaging products. For every $500 the purchaser will receive (1) ticket in the draw during the Promotional Period (Eligible Purchase).
- For every Eligible Purchase made during the Promotional Period, the Eligible Customer will receive one (1) entry ticket in the prize draw. $500 must be in one purchase/transaction to qualify. If they buy $1000 in one purchase/transaction they will receive 2 tickets, if they buy $10,000 in one purchase they will receive 20 tickets. As example; If they buy 2 lots of $250 they won’t receive any tickets, it must be a minimum of $500 on one invoice.
- Entry tickets will be recorded electronically by the Promoter at the time the Eligible Customer completes the online entry form.
- Eligible Customers must retain their original purchase receipt(s) or invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an Eligible Customer’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s)/invoice(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The weekly prize draws (16 weekly draws) will take place at 12:00 AEST every Friday during the promotional period – starting Friday 9th August 2019 – ending Friday 22nd November 2019.
- The major prize (1) will be randomly drawn Wednesday 4th December 2019 at 12:00 AEST at Tama Australia Pty Ltd, 47 Castro Way, Derrimut, VIC, 3026.
- The first valid entry drawn in the major prize will win a $10,000 Flight Centre gift voucher. Total prize pool value in this promotion is $13,400 including GST.
- Prize draw winners will be contacted by telephone within 2 business days from the date of the prize draws to notify them of their win.
- Details of the prize draw winners and their prize will be published on the Promoter’s website (www.Tama-Australia.com.au) from the next business day after the prize draw for a period of at least 28 days from the time of publication.
- Prize draw winners will have until Monday 06th January 2020 to claim their prize.
- In the event that the prize draw winners do not claim their prize by the date specified above, the unclaimed prize draw will be held six (6) months after the primary prize draw at 12:00 AEST on Thursday, 05 May 2020 at Tama Australia Pty Ltd, 47 Castro Way, Derrimut, VIC, 3026.
- Any costs associated with the collection, delivery, insurance or ongoing registration of the Prize are to be covered by the winner and will not be covered or reimbursed by the Promoter.
- Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Each prize must be taken in the name of the Eligible Customer and is not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Eligible Customers consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Customer’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an authorised representative of an Eligible Customer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the authorised representative.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited
a. to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on Eligible Customers providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative of the Eligible Customer. Authorised representatives should direct any
b. request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Tama Australia Pty Ltd, 47 Castro Way, Derrimut, VIC, 3026, PH: 03 9361 8100.
- Permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/19/36756, SA: T19/1277