TamaWrap® Pink is one of the projects we’re most proud of. It has all the features and benefits of TamaWrap+® Yellow cotton wrap, but with an important added value.
McGrath Foundation raises money to fund McGrath breast care nurses, who provide invaluable support and care to women and men experiencing breast cancer. From diagnosis to treatment, McGrath breast care nurses are available to help individuals and their families for free and with no referral.
McGrath breast care nurses bring you and your family peace of mind through expert knowledge, personal care, and genuine compassion. They can help you create time in your life not defined by breast cancer.
The McGrath foundation funds 185 McGrath breast care nurses in communities right across Australia, and most crucially in regional and rural areas where treatment and support may be hard to find.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in Australia.
- 57 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer every day in Australia.
- 90% of patients live within 75km from a nurse.
- It costs $140,000 to fund a full time McGrath breast nurse for a year, including training and development.
- McGrath foundation’s mission is to have 250 nurses by 2025.
- 1 in 7 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in Australia.